To keep you informed and up-to-date, we will be regularly posting articles across a range of related topics in research funding and grant writing. Stay tuned!
Posted on 20th November 2020 by Chris
European Research Council (ERC) applications offer an unparalleled opportunity for researchers to undertake ambitious, fundamental, and bottom up (investigator led) research. Because of this, they are extremely competitive. To understand how to make your proposal stand out amongst such a strong field, GrantCraft have put together the following webinar series
Posted on 23 March 2021 by Vicky
The UK’s new Turing Scheme opened for applications on 12th March. Developed to replace the UK’s participation in Erasmus+, the Turing Scheme is backed by £110 million and will provide opportunities for up to 35,000 students to undertake international placements from September 2021.
Connecting Fellows and Supervisors: Introducing our Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship Matchmaking Service
Posted on 26 Feb 2021 by Lucy
Covid-19 has stifled many networking opportunities across Europe that often lead to MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship applications. In answer, GrantCraft are offering a service to connect potential fellows with supervisors, using our extensive network of academic institutions. If selected, you and your supervisor will have access to our grant application development services including one-to-one personalised support and our MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship webinar series.
- Call information: Horizon Europe.
- Horizon Europe: Draft work-programmes.
- New! Our new no-win-fo fee service for UK-based SMEs
- Covid-19 research opportunities.
- Don't risk your proposal failing due to a poor risk analysis.
- The UK funding lanscape: A state of suspended animation
- Using theory of change for your proposal.
- TRLs: Overestimate them at your cost.
- What is R&D funding?
- Ticking time bomb: Application deadlines.