To keep you informed and up-to-date, we will be regularly posting articles across a range of related topics in research funding and grant writing. Stay tuned!
Posted on 20th November 2020 by Chris
European Research Council (ERC) applications offer an unparalleled opportunity for researchers to undertake ambitious, fundamental, and bottom up (investigator led) research. Because of this, they are extremely competitive. To understand how to make your proposal stand out amongst such a strong field, GrantCraft have put together the following webinar series
Posted on 10 February 2021 by Mark
For a limited time, we are offering a no-win-no-fee service to SMEs wishing to apply for innovation funding through the Innovate UK calls. Provided your innovation meets certain criteria, we are offering our appraisal service with no up-front to maximise your chances of success.
Posted on 1 Feb 2021 by Mark
We were excited to see that the draft work-programmes for all the research pillars of Horizon Europe have been made available by various sources across the internet. In this article we briefly review these work-programmes whilst making them available for you to assess against your own research and innovation.
- Call information: Horizon Europe.
- Covid-19 research opportunities.
- Don't risk your proposal failing due to a poor risk analysis.
- The UK funding lanscape: A state of suspended animation
- Changes to impact and pathways to impact.
- Using theory of change for your proposal.
- TRLs: Overestimate them at your cost.
- What is R&D funding?
- Ticking time bomb: Application deadlines.