To keep you informed and up-to-date, we will be regularly posting articles across a range of related topics in research funding and grant writing. Stay tuned!
Posted on 14th May 2021 by Mark
FoodTraNet is a new advanced Marie-Curie training network for globally important topics in food quality, safety, and security and is coordinated by the Jozef Stefan Institute in Ljubljana, Slovenia. It is now recruiting 15 PhD positions in advanced food science topics. Read this article for more information.
Posted on 09 June 2021 by Chris and Vicky
MSCA-PFs are highly competitive and the proposals are extremely complex to write. Grantcraft have many years of experience and hundreds of successful Marie Curie applications. From this, we have refined two modes of support that can help you ensure that your proposal is targeted to the call and addresses all of the criteria across the Excellence, Impact, and Implementation sections.
Posted on 08 June 2021 by Mark
As one of the key outreach partners in the Horizon 2020 project ToSynFuel, which is developing advanced biofuels from sewage sludge for the transport sector, WRG Europe now has an internship vacancy to support a major event to publicise the project and its technologies. See this article for more information.
- Horizon Europe: Draft work-programmes.
- Our new no-win-fo fee service for UK-based SMEs
- Our new online ERC training webinars
- Call information: Horizon Europe.
- Using theory of change for your proposal.
- The new Turing Scheme: The UK's replacement for Erasmus+
- Don't risk your proposal failing due to a poor risk analysis.
- TRLs: Overestimate them at your cost.
- Changes to impact and pathways to impact.
- 2020 Research Engagement Competition upate.
- Ticking time bomb: Application deadlines.
- What is R&D funding?
- Nuffield Foundation: New Funding Priorities.