All processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)
- Who we are
- WRG Europe Limited is a UK based business registered in England and Wales with registration number 06646043. The registered business address is 26-28 Southernhay East, Exeter, EX1 1NS, United Kingdom.
- Information Collection and Use
- We only collect the minimum amount of personal data necessary for the purpose of replying to enquiries, providing information and delivering projects and the services offered by our UK based business WRG Europe Limited, and analysing the use of our company website.
- Data collected
- Personal Data: While using our website we might collect personal data relating to you. We only collect personal details such as name, telephone number, and email address when it is offered by a visitor via an email enquiry form. The information collected via our contact form is submitted directly to our company email inbox (email@example.com) and is not saved on our website database. Sometimes we also collect personal data obtained from other sources:
Usage Data: We may also collect data relating to how the website is accessed or used (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include information about your IP address, which browser you use, when you visited the website, which pages of the website you visited and other diagnostic data. This data is not processed in a personally identifiable form. We use personal data to deliver our services and for business-related purposes including for:
- personal data available on public business social media platforms such as LinkedIn,
- personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce, and
- personal data available on public business and academic websites.
We do not process any special categories of personal data. This includes personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic or health data.
- personalisation of content and business information
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out activities including research surveys related to science and innovation projects
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- in searching for funding opportunities to a government or funding provider, or the preparation of an agreement with further parties.
- compliance with legal obligations
- maintaining contact with you.
Tracking and Cookies Data: Cookies are files with small amounts of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not wish to allow cookies you can find information on how to disable them or delete certain cookies for your browser at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
- Disclosure of Data
- Personal information is never passed on to third parties and is only used by WRG Europe Ltd in connection with a specific enquiry. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Security of Data and Retention Time
- Your data will be protected by appropriate technical and organisational security measures to minimise the risks of loss, misuse, and unauthorised access. This data is stored on secure cloud based servers and protected company computers. Our webpage may include links to other sites. The collection use and storage of information on other websites is subject to the privacy policies of the website providers.
Our company will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for the execution of the provision of our services or the delivery of project activities. If legal regulations apply to the storage, the personal data will not be kept longer than prescribed by law. Once this time has expired, we will delete you data. We really respect your choices and are happy to remove your personal data from our systems at any time, so please ask us if you would like this to be done using the email address below.
- Right to Erasure
- We respect your choices and are happy to remove your personal data from our systems at any time. If you would like us to do so, please contact us at the email address below.
- Service Providers and Data Processors
- WRG Europe may use service providers for example offering software as a service, ICT providers that provide web or cloud hosting services, and security systems. We may also use third party providers to send emails and newsletters related to our company activities or projects. Our agreements with these third parties will meet the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Contact Us